Discovery kit with STM32F469NI MCU.
Board::initialize() sets the board up with these settings:
- 180MHz CPU clock frequency in overdrive mode.
- 90MHz APB2 and 45MHz APB1 clock frequency.
- MODM_LOGGER initialized at 115.2kBaud outputting on STLink.
- 16MB SDRAM initialized for heap.
- Disables the display by default.
You can enable and use the on-board display in two ways:
- Use the
modm::GraphicDisplay returned by
initializes the display on first call and allocates the framebuffer in the
external SDRAM. This is the simplest option.
Board::initializeDisplay() and then provide your own display buffer
No double-buffering is implemented, so you may notice some tearing if you
update the display fast enough.
Access to the capacitive touchscreen is provided in the
Board::initializeTouchscreen() to setup the peripherals.
This module is only available for stm32f469nih6.
Limited availability: Check with 'lbuild discover' if this module is available for your target!